How to take the Import and Export meter readings
- Below codes of the digital meter shows the imported and exported total energy from your home.
- 8.0 – Active Import Total Energy
- 8.0 – Active Export Total Energy
How to get the Net Energy usage
- Monthly Imported or Exported Total Energy Usage equals to the difference of meter reading on beginning and ending of the month period.
- Your monthly net energy usage is equal to the difference between Import Total Energy and Export Total Energy. So billing is doing for that units (kWh) difference.
How to get the Energy Generation details from the Solar Power System
- Total Energy Generation – Press the Function button of the inverter repeatedly, until you reach the E-Total interface on LCD screen and get that reading. It shows the Total Energy generated by the System.
- Energy Generation of today – Press the Function button of the inverter repeatedly, until you reach the E-Today interface on LCD screen and get that reading. It shows the Total Energy generated in today by the System.
How to get the Actual Energy Usage (kWh) of your Home
- The Actual Energy Usage is not equal to the Imported Total Energy, sometimes the generated energy by the solar power system also used by home. So that used energy cannot monitor from the energy meter.
- Below formula can use to calculate the actual energy usage of tour home.
Actual Energy Usage= Imported Total Energy + (Total Generated Energy – Exported Total Energy)